IN-HOUSE TRAINING CENTRE
We hand select only the best from the industry. Each and every new applicant undergoes the following pre vetting process:
- Criminal fingerprint check – provincial and national
- Credit check
- Fitness test
- Aptitude test which includes reading and writing skills
- Reference checks
- Voice stress analysis to confirm that there is no criminal intent
- Interview with the Area Manager
- PSIRA registration confirmation
Due to our stringent recruitment policy, only the best candidates are hand selected and unfortunately not everyone qualifies.
Once the applicant passes the above, he/she undergoes a 2 week training model at our boot camp where fitness, marches and drills are the main focus area. This training is done by our drill sergeant where he ensures that security officers are trained on how to deal with criminals and clients respectively. Our obstacle course ensures that only the physically and mentally fit make it to the next stage of training.