With the lockdown restrictions slowly being relaxed, some people are lucky enough to be able to go back to again. This is great news for the economy, but we do need to keep in mind that we are not completely out of the woods yet. We at TRSS, a young, dynamic security company in Gauteng have compiled a list of guidelines for you to minimize your exposure to Covid-19 at work.
Here are a few additional safety protocol measures you can take to provide a safe working environment:
- Wear a face mask at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Keep your distance. Putting more distance between people has proven to reduce the spread of COVID-19. Arrange your workplace to allow at least 2 meters between you and your colleagues.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing/sneezing and dispose of that tissue in the bin.
- Should you show any signs of the Covid-19 symptoms (such as troubled breathing, pain in the chest, or tiredness) inform your manager and seek medical attention immediately.
Everyone has a role in making sure our communities are as safe as possible to reopen and remain open.
Looking for a security company in Gauteng?
At TRSS, your safety is our priority. Not just at work, but at home too. Should you be in need of a reputable security company in Gauteng that always goes that extra mile for their customers, look no further than TRSS.
Our services include:
- Residential and commercial guarding
- Medical Services with advanced life support paramedics
- Raid team
- Technical Services
- Special Events
- Armed reaction
Visit TRSS.co.za and get your quote from the leading security company in Gauteng today.